Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Panini Press Sandwich Maker


I recently got a sandwich press as a birthday gift. Why, you say? Well I actually wanted one. If you watch enough of the Food Network like I do, you'll often see a lot of their tv programs about Paninis, grilling and pressing sandwiches. From Cuban to Italian - everyone seems to have their take on the sandwich. I wanted something different than the typical American sandwich, so therefore my birthday wish. Sure, I tried the SnackMaster by ToastMaster, but it became BoringMaster. It seems like it does the same thing but the ToastMaster we had was old and wasn't heating evenly. The edges would burn while the centers weren't even toasted. Well, now I am a happy camper. I probably have eaten a toasted sandwich probably everyday since I got it (I have a late night snack habit).

The picture shows a banana, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, and strawberry jam pressed sandwich. All toasted up with a little sugared butter crust. No I don't eat those often.

No comments: